Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

Received error code 25521 when installing. Alot. Few months…

Customer Question
Received error code 25521...

Received error code 25521 when installing

Technician's Assistant: How much experience do you have with this particular machine?

Alot

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your computer? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Few months ago. removed all previous versions of office

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
11/20/2017
Microsoft Office Technician: Jess M., Computer Support Specialist replied 6 months ago
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.
I am very sorry about your issues. Few things first:

1. Are you using Windows Vista, 7, 8 or 10? or a Mac?
  2. Are you trying to install MS Office 2016? If yes, do you have OLDER version of MS Office still installed on the computer?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.
Best regards,
Jess

Windows 10
Microsoft office home and student 2010

Thank you for writing back with that information.

Can I remotely access your computer so that I can directly check and fix the issues while you watch on your screen?

Remote access (Secure Remote Assistance) is an optional additional service offer with a minimal one-time flat fee regardless of how long it will take me to fix the problem. We can resume any time without additional cost. It is safe as you will be watching your screen and we can chat right there, and it will be a faster mode of help.
Please let me know if you want this remote option.
Best regards,
Jess

No I fixed my issue thank you
No I fixed my issue thank you.

Ok. I am glad that you were able to fix the issue yourself.

Thank you for using our service.

If you need anything else later, please let me know. I will be happy to assist you further.

Best regards,

Jess