Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

My computer just crashed. I had it repaired, but lost

Customer Question
My computer just crashed...

My computer just crashed. I had it repaired, but lost Microsoft Office. I purchased it in December of 2015 off the internet. I do not remember my password ***** reinstall it. Can you help?

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your computer? And what operating system are you running?

Dell, model 102305-442. Microsoft 10

Technician's Assistant: What's the model and Operating System (OS) of your Dell?

Model IO2305-442 OP MS10

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your Dell? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Purchased in December 2015. Do not know what to do

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Not right now

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
11/20/2017
Microsoft Office Technician: Tech Ben, Information Systems Manager replied 8 months ago
Tech Ben
Tech Ben, Information Systems Manager
Experience: 15+ years of experience as an Information Systems Manager; responsible for overseeing computer and network systems, installation and maintenance, troubleshooting hardware and software issues, etc.

Thanks for choosing Just Answer.

I'm Kumar and I'll assist you today.

Can you please confirm which email you use?

Thanks,

Kumar