Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

I bought a microsoft office package on 18th Nov. for $99,

Customer Question
I bought a microsoft...

I bought a microsoft office package on 18th Nov. for $99, and it hasn't been re cognised on my computer. How doI activate it?

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your computer? And what operating system are you running?

The computer is hp15_AY147TU, and I'm using windows 10.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model of your computer?

The brand is hp, and the model is hp15_AY147TU

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your hp? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I bought it in August 2017. I don't know how to do any troubleshooting.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I'm using windows10.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
11/20/2017
Microsoft Office Technician: michelleclive, Computer Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
michelleclive
michelleclive, Computer Support Specialist

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

You are at www.justanswer.com services.
I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you out and resolve the problem as quick as possible.

have you installed the office software from a disc or from a download

I just want to activate this package without having to spend any more money

i will try my best to help you with this

did you install the office software by downloading it or from a cd\dvd

I bought it on line, through the computer. it was downloaded.

did you get any activation code or link in an email

what happens when you enter the activation code?

Everything is OK now. I do have the Microsoft package activated. I hope to get. My $5 refunded. Thank you. *****
I don't want the securely connect assistance. Thankyou

i will forward your request to customer service