Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

I bought Microsoft Word for my at home computer, I would now…

Customer Question
I bought Microsoft Word...

I bought Microsoft Word for my at home computer, I would now like to install it on my MacLaptop. What do I need to do?

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your computer? And what version of Word are you using?

It is an apple computer

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Yes

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
11/19/2017
Microsoft Office Technician: Kamil Anwar, Office Specialist replied 8 months ago
Kamil Anwar, Office Specialist

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer.

Thank you for your question. I will do my best to assist you.

May i connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly?

I would rather not. Just give me the instructions.

Do you have the CD?

Mo
No

Do you have the key?

Was able to figure it out.

So has the issue been resolved?

Thank you for letting me know.