Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office Questions? Ask a IT Expert for Support ASAP

Microsoft Office

I need to download Microsoft Office. Had computer problems

and all my Programs had...
I need to download Microsoft Office. Had computer problems and all my Programs had to be removed. Purchased Office online about March or April
JA: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your computer? And what operating system are you running?
Customer: HP and Windows 10
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: I just got the computer back from the shop
JA: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
11/19/2017
Viet -MS Office Tech
Viet -MS Office Tech, Computer Support Specialist

I'm sorry about the issue. Do you still have the order confirmation / product license / key?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you.

Viet -MS Office Tech
Customer reply replied 28 days ago
I paid my $5.00 I do mot have any product info

Thank you. On your computer, please click on the website below in order to connect with me remotely, then I can help you directly:

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=8f73ca73-8dd4-4fe8-85e5-aff0ce59064c
, then allow the Elsinore.ScreenConnect program to download/run/open when prompted at the bottom.
Note: If it does not connect within 5 minutes, then please reply at the box below and let me know. Thank you,

Customer reply replied 28 days ago
I am ready

1. On your computer, click on the website below in order to connect remotely with me, then I can help you directly:

http://tinyurl.com/ybf4qylp
, then click on Open or Run (or save) if prompted.
2. Then press at the same time the two keys Ctrl and J on the keyboard, then the Downloads window should open.
3. Then there, open / run the item called Elsinore.ScreenConnect.Client and install it.
; (If needed, double-click on the item Elsinore.ScreenConnect.Client and open / run / install it.)

OpenOffice.

I have helped via remote support. If you need help with anything else, please come back any time. Thank you very much.

Viet -MS Office Tech
Viet -MS Office Tech