Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

I cannot access my MicroSoft Office to retrieve documents on…

Customer Question
I cannot access my...

I cannot access my MicroSoft Office to retrieve documents on my MacBook Air. Need to find and add to and print my husband's CV done last in 2013

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your computer? And what version of Office are you using?

MacBook Air I think they have changed the version to Home Office

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Microsoft Updates? I cannot access microsoft to do anything

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Microsoft Office Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't know what I don't know, just how urgent it is to find the Curriculum Vitae and update, print it

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
11/19/2017
Microsoft Office Technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 8 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant
Do you mean you are using Microsoft Office on your Mac computer, but you can't find the CV files last modified in 2013?