Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

I am trying to recover an excel file that I saved over with…

Customer Question
Hello, I am trying...

Hello, I am trying to recover an excel file that I saved over with another file. Thanks Matt

Technician's Assistant: What programs and versions are you using?

Microsoft Excel 10. Does this give you the information you need?

Technician's Assistant: What is your ideal outcome? How can we solve this for you?

I want to recover a file that I lost by saving over the file.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
11/19/2017
Microsoft Office Technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 8 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant
> I am trying to recover an excel fileIs the file still missing (not visible for you)? Or the file is there but just can't be opened by Excel? What's the error message do you see?