Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office Questions? Ask a IT Expert for Support ASAP

Microsoft Office

When trying to email a word document I get a message (and

this just happened) "There is...
When trying to email a word document I get a message (and this just happened) "There is no email program associate to perform the requested actions. Please install an email program or, if one is already installed, create an association in the Default program control panel.
JA: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your computer? And what version of Word are you using?
Customer: It's a lenovo, but not sure of the year.
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: No, I'm sure it was my fault since I know nothing about this but I tried to send something from the Print Shop and just messed things up.
JA: Anything else you want the Microsoft Office Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Can't think of anything.
11/18/2017
John, Microsoft Office Specialist

Hello and welcome to justanswer. My name is***** will be assisting you today. Please provide the following details.

Which is the email application you use for sending and receiving emails?

Which version of windows is installed in the PC.Is it Windows Vista, Windows 7,windows 8, Windows 10?

Thank you

Note: - Use the reply box just below type the reply in it and click on send.

Customer reply replied 28 days ago
zimbra epb and we have Windows 10

Is zimbra your email service provider or email application.

Example for email application are outlook,windows live mail,Thunderbird ?

Customer reply replied 28 days ago
Something is wrong with your system. It won't take my credit card info. It keeps saying to update and I gave our latest card and it just keeps saying to update. Can you help this. I'm not sure what you mean about our email. It is through our local provider the electric power board and they use zimbra. It's not outlook or Thunderbird and don't understand about windows live mail.

In that case i will remote access to your computer and check the issue directly.

To do remote support please click on this link http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=12172999-70d4-4ef6-b6d8-bdb5ca4e5105 that will open remote desktop session page in that page click on I Agree, then you will get Elisnore Screen Connect Client download and run it. If it asks for User Account Control click on Yes that will allow me to connect once I am connected to your PC I will post a message using the remote chat screen. If you have any trouble connecting please let me know. Do not close this Chat/Q&A page.

Customer reply replied 28 days ago
I hope I did that correctly. Are you on?

Connected and working on the issue now.

Thank you.

If you do not have any further questions please rate me using the rating options (stars) on the top of this page, select the rating and click on submit. If you need any help in the future please use this link to ask for me http://www.justanswer.com/computer/expert-john/

Sincerely,

John, Microsoft Office Specialist
John, Microsoft Office Specialist