Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

I have just replaced my failed computer and I am having

I have just replaced...

I have just replaced my failed computer and I am having trouble loading Windows and getting up and running. I cannot seem to be able to create an account with Microsoft.

Technician's Assistant: Have you contacted anyone about your account?

No other than the prompts on the computer. I would be happy to talk to someone live to help me.

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your computer? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Tonight. It is brand new and I was trying to initialize it.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Microsoft Office Expert to know before I connect you?

I am unable to get past the crate an account. My email address is***@******.***

11/18/2017
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.
I am very sorry about your issues. Few things first:

1. Are you using another computer to chat with me right now? Or are you using a smartphone?
  2. Is the NEW computer that you are trying to setup connected to the internet through wifi or ethernet cable?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.
Best regards,
Jess

Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
I am using another computer. The new computer is connected by cable.

Thank you for requesting for my additional service of remote access so that I can help you directly in fixing your problem.

For me to remote in, we need a remote access tool. Please click on the link below, then click on the green I Agree button, then download the remote access tool. After downloading, please run it so that you can join me in the remote session.
Here is the link:
http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=90dd8d8d-5fbe-4741-a757-ffb1655152a5

Best regards,
Jess

How are you going to access my new computer

We are already connected and working on the issue.

Are you using the new PC now?

Please reply to me here using the new PC, so that I can give you a NEW link

Is this what you need

Thank you. I believe you are chatting with me now in the new PC.

Here is the new link:

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=a2fbea33-1a53-44c0-ac56-137a81203007

Download and run the remote tool

Jess M., Computer Support Specialist