Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office Questions? Ask a IT Expert for Support ASAP

Microsoft Office

Justine, Here. I have installed Office 365 Personal but

Hello Justine, Edward Here....
Hello Justine, Edward Here. I have installed Office 365 Personal but cannot get any of the Items. Need help.
JA: How much experience do you have with this particular machine?
Customer: Years, but not an in-depth expert
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: only Office 365
JA: Anything else you want the Microsoft Office Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Someone has been fiddling on line with this computer. if they see anything suspicious please remove it
11/18/2017
Viet -MS Office Tech
Viet -MS Office Tech, Computer Support Specialist

I'm sorry about the issue. Do you mean you do not see your installed Microsoft Office Word / Excel programs?
Do you have Windows 7, 8, 10, or Mac computer?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Viet -MS Office Tech
Customer reply replied 26 days ago
The only part that Ican see abd use is Mail, nothing else. The 2007 Icons are still on the desktop but they don't respond. You should connect and sort it out the downloads are in my downloads file.

Thank you. On your computer, please click on the website below in order to connect with me remotely, then I can help you directly:

http://tinyurl.com/ya6xc227
, then allow the Elsinore.ScreenConnect program to download/run/open when prompted at the bottom.
Note: If it does not connect within 5 minutes, then please reply at the box below and let me know. Thank you,

I did a system restore fix, and we got disconnected. Can you please see if you are able to open your programs Word / Excel and/or Outlook now?

Please let me know if there is still any issue. Thank you.

Customer reply replied 26 days ago
I connected to my mail by clicking on the envelope and the emails came up in outlook 2007, not the latest email 365. I brought up a Powerpoint presentation from an email so I presume it is working although I don't know which version. Have not tried Excel yet but I would like to have Office 365 Icons on the desktop. We can reconnect tomorrow after noon to complete the installation if you wish. Edward Boddaert

When did you purchase Office 365? I checked your computer; it is old / slow, so it looks like it cannot handle Office 365. You can use the old Office version fine. Can you return / cancel the Office 365?

Customer reply replied 26 days ago

If you wish to talk, I am at ************** Purchased Office 365 on September 5 2017. Yes the computer is sluggish but MS 10 runs O.K.

The computer is sluggish, so I recommend to just cancel your Office 365 subscription as Office 365 requires faster speed. You can sign in your Microsoft account at the website below and cancel your Microsoft Office 365 subscription there:

https://stores.office.com/myaccount/home.aspx

Thank you.

Customer reply replied 26 days ago
I will be available after 12 noon tomorrow, Good Night.

Good night! Thank you.

Customer reply replied 24 days ago
Istill do not have my MS Office Icons on my desktop and while I can get a response from my old 2007 programs I don't think that I am getting the upgraded elements of 2016.Not satisfied with this result. Edward Boddaert

I'm sorry. I got your old Office 2007 to work / I got your documents to work. Since your computer runs slow, I don't recommend to install Office 2016 / 365, so if you'd like to, you can get cancel / get a refund of your Office 365 subscription at the website below:

https://account.microsoft.com/services

- More info:

https://support.office.com/en-us/article/Cancel-Office-365-Home-Office-365-Personal-or-Office-365-University-d219b5a5-9443-44cf-bcfa-80a052bdd18c

- But if you really want to install Office 365, then you can do the followings:

1. First, since the computer is slow, you can try to refresh it first: Click on Start (the windows logo icon at bottom left), then click on gear icon (that's Settings), then click on Update & security, then click on Recovery, then click on Reset PC, and continue, and when prompted, select option Keep my files and continue / reset.

2. Once the refresh process is finished, you can download / install your Office 365 at the website below:

Please let me know if you have any further question. Thank you.

Customer reply replied 21 days ago
Don't you think that this should be part of correcting the problem and hence your work, not passing it back to the client?

Which part, the step to cancel the Office 365 subscription or the step to reset the PC? The step should be quick, but yes, if you'd like me to do that for you, then I can connect remotely to your computer again. Thank you.

Customer reply replied 21 days ago
The steps outlined in your previous note. We will do this tomorrow, it is too late to start now.Edward Boddaert

OK, thanks.

Viet -MS Office Tech
Viet -MS Office Tech