Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

I received a laptop for my retirement gift. It is now one…

Customer Question
I received a laptop...

I received a laptop for my retirement gift. It is now one year later, and the subscription for Office 365 Personal provided with the gift expires on 22 November 2017. How do I renew? Is it necessary to renew?

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Microsoft Office Expert to know before I connect you?

Is it recommended to purchase McAfee firewall protection?

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
11/17/2017
Microsoft Office Technician: Byron, Computer Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
Byron
Byron, Computer Support Specialist

Hi. My name is***** you for your question and the opportunity to assist.

Please sign in to your Microsoft account here: https://account.live.com

From the horizontal menu at the top, click Services & Subscriptions.

You'll see your Office 365 information and have the option to renew.

Let me know the result please.

Hi. Were you able to get the subscription issue resolved?

Please let me know.

Thank you.