Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office Questions? Ask a IT Expert for Support ASAP

Microsoft Office

I have tried 10 times today to install the Office 365 I

Customer Question
bought for my Mac and...
I have tried 10 times today to install the Office 365 I bought for my Mac and even though I forgot and asked to replace my password ***** and over, when I get Office 365 downloaded and I have to put in my name and password, it is blocked and says it's incorrect. Frustrating!
JA: How much experience do you have with this particular machine?
Customer: Are you talking about my Mac?
JA: When did you purchase your Apple? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I bought it 2 years ago. I've tried many troubleshooting suggestions. What appears to be happening is my updated password ***** ***** carrying over when I need to confirm the installation of Microsoft Office
JA: Anything else you want the Microsoft Office Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: nope, thanks
Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Microsoft Office
Answered in 1 hour by:
11/17/2017
Microsoft Office Technician: Jess M., Computer Support Specialist replied 1 month ago
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.
I am very sorry about your issues. Few things first:

1. Are you still able to access your Microsoft account?
  2. What email address are you using as your Microsoft account?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.
Best regards,
Jess

NewITZone
NewITZone
NewITZone, Computer Enthusiast