Microsoft Office

Connect one-on-one with a verified microsoft office technician who will answer your question

NewITZone
NewITZone
NewITZone, Computer Enthusiast

More related answers
All microsoft office technicians are VERIFIED
Have a Mac Book pro and upgraded to Mojave snd now can not
Eric Ewing
Eric Ewing, University IT Manager
have a Mac Book pro and upgraded to Mojave snd now can not opoen Word or Excell and get Messaged "no user consent" … read more
Word documents disappear when asking for print. Microsoft
Shefin, Technical Support Executive
word documents disappear when asking for print JA: What application are you using? Customer: microsoft word JA: Have you updated Word recently? Customer: no JA: Anything else you want the Microsoft Of… read more
I have a new mac book pro that doesn't have a port for my
Shefin, Technical Support Executive
I have a new mac book pro that doesn't have a port for my Office: mac 2011. I am not able to do more than change Pages to Windows, so cannot edit the piece. Do I need a Micro Soft code? … read more
I cannot print a microsoft word document ever sine I. In.
Shefin, Technical Support Executive
I cannot print a microsoft word document ever sine I … read more
I bought a software package called PERRLA for writing papers
bbao
bbao, Freelance IT Consultant
I bought a software package called PERRLA for writing papers in APA but it will not open because I have osx 10.95 and it requires 10.10 or greater. How can I update my system? … read more
How do I transfer my autotext, macros, and shortcuts from
bbao
bbao, Freelance IT Consultant
How do I transfer my autotext, macros, and shortcuts from Microsoft Word 2004 to Microsoft Word 2016? I know how to do my custom dictionary and my "normal" template … read more
I have not been able to get Outlook re Office 365. I really
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Associate of Science in Social Sciences
I really do not know as I am totally computer usless … read more
I need to set up my own Microsoft account in my name. I do
Dustin, Support Technician
I need to set up my own Microsoft account in my name … read more
My scype account user name has been changed - when I
Dustin, Support Technician
My scype account user name has been changed - when I attempted to sign in I do not have the correct password ***** the user name is changed. … read more
I have installed Microsoft office for Mac, student version,
bbao
bbao, Freelance IT Consultant
I have installed Microsoft office for Mac, student version, and now I cannot access a booking window called "bookitlive', which is essential to me, as I need to book my Exercise Clinic appointments wi… read more
I have the Office 365 on my mac book, but the Geeks at Best
Samuel NetEngineer
Samuel NetEngineer, Associate's Degree
Hi Pearl, I have the Office 365 on my mac book, but the Geeks at Best Buy were trying to set up my new mac book and think they may have cancelled my subscription. My login is***@******.***. Can you ch… read more
I am using ms-word 11.0 and I can't get rid of headers that
bbao
bbao, Freelance IT Consultant
Hi, I am using ms-word 11.0 and I can't get rid of headers that seem to simultaneously appear in a document I have created. The documented started as a book chapter in 1 document. Then, when I went to add additional chapters, horizontal lines began to appear as "headers. Very vexing. Can you help me? I am not tech smart... thanks, chris … read more
I need to access my hotmail account. Not now. I recently
Isaac Franklin
I recently purchased a new laptop .I am unable to access my free Microsoft Office program… read more
I can't sign into my microsoft office account. happens every
bbao
bbao, Freelance IT Consultant
I can't sign into my microsoft office account. happens every time. I send a report and an told all is good and still can't sign in. I'm in mexico for a month and have to be able to work from my comput… read more
I tried to upgrade my word 2011 for mac without success.
Kris R
Kris R, IT Manager
I tried to upgrade my word 2011 for mac without success. Also tried to upgrade my Word 2011 for make when an email from Word said it was ending word 2011 for Mac. That didn't work either. … read more
I have a form that I made by word document that I type info
Jay D
Jay D, Bachelor of Science
I have a form that I made by word document that I type info into for each client. Yesterday in an event, I typed info in for several people. At one point, my computer died. There was no readily availa… read more
I am having difficulty properly formatting footnotes in my
Dustin, Support Technician
I am having difficulty properly formatting footnotes in my word document when I paste it from another program … read more
MS Excel... Id like to set up a default workbook with a standard
IT Miro, Studying for Masters Degree in IT
MS Excel... I'd like to set up a default workbook with a standard header and footer; and that all workbooks / worksheets would defalt to this default.… read more