Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office Questions? Ask a IT Expert for Support ASAP

Microsoft Office

I purchased a new HP computer on Oct. 26, 2017. I am not

Customer Question
happy with it and plan...
I purchased a new HP computer on Oct. 26, 2017. I am not happy with it and plan to return it to Walmart in the morning. I have already subscribed to the Microsoft Office. Is it transferable or do I need to cancel it and subscribe again with another computer.
JA: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your computer? And what operating system are you running?
Customer: I don't know the exact model. It says HP15-bn070wm below the keyboard. It is IOS Windows 10.
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: Yes, which ever ones it asked me for.
JA: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Microsoft Office
11/15/2017
Microsoft Office Technician: Viet -MS Office Tech, Computer Support Specialist replied 1 month ago
Viet -MS Office Tech
Viet -MS Office Tech, Computer Support Specialist

I'm sorry about the issue. Yes, your Microsoft Office is transferable, so you do not have to cancel nor re-subscribe.

Also, what's the issue with your new HP computer?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Do you have any further question? And/or do you need help with anything else today?

I can help fixing some issues you have with your new HP computer.

It looks like you are not there. We can schedule another time.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you,

NewITZone
NewITZone
NewITZone, Computer Enthusiast