Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

How much moneyisneeded to have a Microsoft licence for our…

Customer Question
How much moneyisneeded to...

How much moneyisneeded to have a Microsoft licence for our computer?

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your machine, and what operating system are you running?

We have a dell desk top we are senors and do not under stand what we needto do we paid $500 to a company for the licence, then George calls to tell us $299. is needed for the licence. we explaned that we paid. he said we have been SCAMED.. PLEASE TELL WHO TO TRUST

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

NO

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Microsoft Office Expert to know before I connect you?

I THINK THE FIRST COMPANY HAS. AS YOU CAN TELL WE DO NOT HAVE SAVEY ON WHO TO TRUST. WE NEED TO TALK TO A REAL PERSON. PLEASE CALL(###) ###-####

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/14/2017
Microsoft Office Technician: ChrisC, Computer Enthusiast replied 8 months ago
ChrisC
ChrisC, Computer Enthusiast

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I'll be happy to help you today.

It sounds like you have been scammed, and George is trying to scam you again.

Can you tell me what version of Windows you're running?