Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office Questions? Ask a IT Expert for Support ASAP

Microsoft Office

How much moneyisneeded to have a Microsoft licence for our

Customer Question
computer? JA: Just to clarify, what's...
how much moneyisneeded to have a Microsoft licence for our computer?
JA: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your machine, and what operating system are you running?
Customer: we have a dell desk top we are senors and do not under stand what we needto do we paid $500 to a company for the licence, then George calls to tell us $299. is needed for the licence. we explaned that we paid. he said we have been SCAMED.. PLEASE TELL WHO TO TRUST
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: NO
JA: Anything else you want the Microsoft Office Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I THINK THE FIRST COMPANY HAS. AS YOU CAN TELL WE DO NOT HAVE SAVEY ON WHO TO TRUST. WE NEED TO TALK TO A REAL PERSON. PLEASE CALL(###) ###-####
Submitted: 30 days ago.Category: Microsoft Office
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/14/2017
Microsoft Office Technician: ChrisC, Computer Enthusiast replied 30 days ago
ChrisC
ChrisC, Computer Enthusiast

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I'll be happy to help you today.

It sounds like you have been scammed, and George is trying to scam you again.

Can you tell me what version of Windows you're running?

NewITZone
NewITZone
NewITZone, Computer Enthusiast