Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

I recently upgraded to word 10. I now cannot get my old

Customer Question
I recently upgraded to...

I recently upgraded to word 10. I now cannot get my old macros to work

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your computer? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I just typed a message to you that I just recently upgraded to word 10, since then my old macros do not work.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Microsoft Office Expert to know before I connect you?

I recently upgraded to word 10. Since then my old macros do not work. Bob

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
11/14/2017
Microsoft Office Technician: Kris Rodgers, IT Manager replied 8 months ago
Kris Rodgers
Kris Rodgers, IT Manager

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris