Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

I have a document typed in Word 2010. I have Windows 10.

Customer Question
I have a long...

I have a long document typed in Word 2010. I have Windows 10. When I made some changes in the document, the page started to roll up rapidly to the top of the document. I have no idea why. Now I can't do anything to the document. My mouse works, but the computer doesn't respond to clicks (like FILE). Likewise, it doesn't respond to keyboard commands (like PgDn). This is a very important document. I need to be able to access it, edit it and save it.

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your computer? And what version of Word are you using?

Give me a sec.

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your computer? What troubleshooting have you tried?

My computer is a Dell Inspiron 620. I am using Word 2010. I purchased it in January 2012. It's been in the computer hospital a couple of times, but it got a clean bill of health the last time when the speakers were the only problem.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Microsoft Office Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't know what else to tell you.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
11/13/2017
Microsoft Office Technician: PC_Wizzard, Computer Enthusiast replied 8 months ago
PC_Wizzard
PC_Wizzard, Computer Enthusiast

Hello, and thank you for your question. I am reviewing it now and will reply again in a moment.

Is it only Word that's not responding now?