Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

I am being charged $7.57 per month by Microsoft for

Customer Question
I am being charged...

I am being charged $7.57 per month by Microsoft for Microsoft Office 36. I don't use this product and wish to have the charges stopped. How do I get that done?

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your computer? And what operating system are you running?

Lenovo Ideapad 100s

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Not that I recall.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Not as of now.

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
11/13/2017
Microsoft Office Technician: Kamil Anwar, Office Specialist replied 5 months ago
Kamil Anwar, Office Specialist

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer.

Please click the link below and see if you see the subscription. You will need to sign into your Office account.

https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=716895&clcid=0x409

NewITZone
NewITZone
NewITZone, Computer Enthusiast