Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

Something is wrong...I am unable to "Send" my message....the…

Customer Question
Something is wrong...I am...

Something is wrong...I am unable to "Send" my message....the option does not appear on my screen as it usually does.

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer do you have?

Dell....I have had an issue with a company in the past several months

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Re

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Microsoft Office Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes, I am not a person who is "into" the technology of anything. I am in need of help.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/13/2017
Microsoft Office Technician: Isaac Franklin, Support Technician replied 8 months ago
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Support Technician

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10?

What are you sending? Email, a messenger of some type, etc. Please clarify.

How are you accessing the program you are using? Browser or by another application like mail built into the pc?

What is going on? I thought I was connecting to Micro Soft...it appears to me that I am being
pulled into a "service" I do not want. I have been taken advantage of most recently. For the
love of being a decent employee...either give me your answer if, as I understand, I will not
be charged or made to become a member of a service IDo Not Want. What is going on????

Microsoft outsources most of their product tech support unless you have an agreement with them that you pay for. support.

We are not a free service although experts do specialize in microsoft, emails, hardware, computers, phones, fax/printers etc

and other brands of equipment.

You can get details by discussing this with customer service here:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/phone

Issac, I do not want any more to do with you and or Micro Soft.
I now have been enticed to leave my credit card number!!!!
I want you to eliminate, clean out or whatever other you want to
call my request. I Do Not WAnt you in my computer life. Please
leave. I wan to be assured that I will not have my personal
credit information distributed. I want all communication DELETED, ENDED.
I am now into EXACTLY what I want to AVOID.
I do ;not want your "Service" it is a deceptive method to get people involved
in your "Service" I Do ;Not Want.
I will go to our Consumer office established for exactly what is going on with
Microsoft now....Get out of my life.

Again, please call customer service. Techs cannot see that side of your account. We only troubleshoot but dont see account information.

Use the link or call

1-***-***-**** to ensure you are removed from Justanswer and return anything you signed up for.

have a great day!