Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

I have a Microsoft account but I am still locked out of

Customer Question
I have a Microsoft...

I have a Microsoft account but I am still locked out of Microsoft office

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your computer? And what operating system are you running?

I have Dell and I have windows 10

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Laptop

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I have not

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/13/2017
Microsoft Office Technician: Viet -MS Office Tech, Computer Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
Viet -MS Office Tech
Viet -MS Office Tech, Computer Support Specialist

I'm sorry about the issue. What's the error or message?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Office tells me that my subscriptions has expired, but when I click the prompt to sign in with an active account and sign in with that account, nothing happens and I'm still locked out of office

When did you purchase Microsoft Office previously?

Either in 2011 or 2013

Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?

I would prefer not to.

With remote support, you can see everything I do on the screen, and we have an A+ service rating at the Better Business Bureau website:
http://www.bbb.org/greater-san-francisco/business-reviews/professional-services-general/justanswer-in-san-francisco-ca-82403/
Remote support is quicker and easier for you as I will do all the troubleshooting steps for you. Also, this issue can be complicated. Otherwise, I will provide written instructions.

To confirm, when you sign in the Microsoft Word program, nothing happens. It does not even give an error or message.

Do you see your Microsoft Office subscription when signing in your Microsoft account at the website below? Is it still valid?

https://stores.office.com/myaccount/home.aspx
How about with a small amount as shown for direct remote support?
Please let me know your option; we guarantee our service. Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

It looks like you are not there. We can schedule another time.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you.