Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

How much for support help for Wrods. Mac sierra. No mainly…

Customer Question
How much for support...

How much for support help for Wrods

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer do you have?

Mac sierra

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Microsoft Office Expert to know before I connect you?

No mainly issues with Words . what are your fees ? à

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
can we setup a call ?
11/12/2017
Microsoft Office Technician: Michael Hannigan, Office Specialist replied 8 months ago
Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Office Specialist

Hello. My name is***** will be helping you with your question today. Please give me a moment to review your question and respond.

What issue are you having? We can do a remote connection - that would be most helpful.

ok but we should be on the phone as the question is tricky
before I securely colnnect ned to know we"ll ba able to be on the phone
if not i"ll deal with this myself

I'm checking to see if I can do that on the system. One moment.

The system usually does the phone calls. That's why I need to make sure.

This is Microsoft Word, correct?

sorry I will have to deal with this later

Once we connect, I will call you. Please go to teamviewer.com and download the quicksupport client:

http://download.teamviewer.com/download/TeamViewerQS.dmg

I will be available later. Whenever you are ready is fine.

If you'd like to send me the file with a brief description of the problem, I'll be happy to see if I can help based on that.

Will contact you later. Thx.

OK. Just bookmark the page and come back to it. Don't go through the question process again. You're welcome. Hope it's not too cold up there. It is here.