Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

I had my laptop worked on at Best Buy and when I got it back…

Customer Question
I had my laptop...

I had my laptop worked on at Best Buy and when I got it back my computer tld me that my office subscription has expired... It shouldnt expire until 2018. I have the order number from when I purchased it.Order Number: 100524208789

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your machine, and what operating system are you running?

I uninstalled everything intending to just intall it again, but now it says I cant reinstall without buyiing a new package

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

They did tht at Best Buy, they didnt touch Office but most everything else on the laptop as updated

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Microsoft Office Expert to know before I connect you?

Just that I have about a year left on my subscription and I have unistalled everything in an attempt to fix the problem, but now I cant redownload it

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/7/2017
Microsoft Office Technician: Viet -MS Office Tech, Computer Support Specialist replied 9 months ago
Viet -MS Office Tech
Viet -MS Office Tech, Computer Support Specialist

I'm sorry about the issue. Did you purchase Microsoft Office online or in-store previously?

Do you remember the email address you've used to install / set up your Office originally?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Does your laptop computer have Windows 7, 8, 10, etc.?

It looks like you are not there. We can schedule another time.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you,