Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

I have been paying for Microsoft Office 365 for over a year.

Customer Question
I have been paying...

I have been paying for Microsoft Office 365 for over a year. I still do not have access to the program. Every person I talk with says he or she will see to it I get the code for opening it but nobody ever sends it to me. I am furious with Microsoft but I need the program. Will you PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE get me the access code?

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your computer? And what operating system are you running?

What the dickens does that matter? The problem is not in the computer. The problem is that nobody will slend me the passcode or whatever it to activate the program. But if you insist, I have a PC running Intell. It has Windows 10 on it.

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Damn it that is immateriall.I have been trying for a year and a half to get to USE the program I have been paying for.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I WANT TO USE THE PROGRAM AND I LWANT MICROSOFT TO PAY ME BACK FOR ALL THOSE MONTHS I PAID FOR AND DIDN'T GET.

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
Answered in 1 hour by:
10/19/2017
Microsoft Office Technician: Jess M., Computer Support Specialist replied 9 months ago
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.
I am very sorry about your issues. Few things first:

1. Are you saying that MS Office is already installed in your computer but cannot use them due to activation issues?
  2. Or are you having trouble installing MS Office 365?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.
Best regards,
Jess