Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

I had to create a new account because I forgot my pass word,

Customer Question
I had to create...

I had to create a new account because I forgot my pass word, I have created a new account and need to connect with my Microsoft Office

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your computer? And what operating system are you running?

Think pad

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

The computer up dated on itself word ten

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

How to connect to my Microsoft office from my new account

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
Answered in 1 minute by:
10/16/2017
Microsoft Office Technician: Jason Jones, Computer Technician replied 8 months ago
Jason Jones, Computer Technician

I look forward to helping you today.

If your Microsoft Office purchase was assigned to your old account, you can only access it from that account. There is no way to "transfer" it to another account.

At this point, are you still able to access the email account that it is attached to your microsoft account? In other words, if someone sent you an email to that account, could you read it?

I will be standing by, looking forward to your response.
Thank you,
Jason

I had to change my account because I forgot my pss word

Can you access the EMAIL within that old account?