Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

How to get my key product get this cyqg3. About a year or so…

Customer Question
How to get my...

How to get my key product get this cyqg3

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your computer? What troubleshooting have you tried?

About a year or so just re intall windowa 8

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Microsoft Office Expert to know before I connect you?

That all thank can you help me

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
10/6/2017
Microsoft Office Technician: Mr.Med, Other replied 10 months ago
Mr.Med
Mr.Med, Other

Hi, I'mCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

I'm sorry about the issue, Have you lost the product key of your office product?

it just wont take it any more
no thank youi am logging out and canceling this site

Please feel free to ignore the offers for Additional Services. They are automatically sent by the website.

What is happening when you type the key? Are you receiving any type of error message?