Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

I am having trouble printing after downloading or other

Customer Question
I am having trouble...

I am having trouble printing after downloading or other printing jobs. There is a big black screen with an X indicating it will not print. Is there a hold

Technician's Assistant: What's the make and model of your machine? And how long has the screen been an issue?

Its a desk top Dell. Periodically It will print sometimes but chooses the content to print

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Not that I know of

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

That is the main problem now. I need to print out vacation schedules, business papers and the computer tells me I have to have Microsoft office in order to do this but I do have PDF files which it will print sometimes.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
10/6/2017
Microsoft Office Technician: Kamil Anwar, Office Specialist replied 10 months ago
Kamil Anwar, Office Specialist

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer.

Thank you for your question. I will do my best to assist you.

May i connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly? Thanks