Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

I want to remove the time from the track change marking I am…

Customer Question
I want to remove...

I want to remove the time from the track change marking I am doing of a student's paper (don't want people to know date and time I mark).

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your computer? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I have a mac book pro - maybe 8 years old?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Microsoft Office Expert to know before I connect you?

I have gone into Preferences- Track changes but can't see any useful option for this

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
10/5/2017
Microsoft Office Technician: Ricky Expert, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 10 months ago
Ricky Expert
Ricky Expert, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

Could you please tell me which version of Microsoft Office you are using?