Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

How do I start a new document on Microsoft Word? MacBookPro…

Customer Question
How do I start...

How do I start a new document on Microsoft Word?

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your computer? And what version of Word are you using?

MacBookPro and Word 15.38

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Microsoft Office Expert to know before I connect you?

I have already written one document and I have it on my desktop.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
10/4/2017
Microsoft Office Technician: Kamil Anwar, Office Specialist replied 10 months ago
Kamil Anwar, Office Specialist

When you open Microsoft Word (From start) it will open a new document.