Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

I can't get my printer to print a word document one sided.

Customer Question
Hello--- I can't get...

Hello--- I can't get my printer to print a word document one sided. It always prints two sided whether I have the collate option checked or not.

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your computer? And what version of Word are you using?

Mac 10.12.6/ Word for Mac 14.5.2

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Just what get automatically

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
Answered in 1 minute by:
10/4/2017
Microsoft Office Technician: Jason Jones, Computer Technician replied 10 months ago
Jason Jones, Computer Technician

I am sorry to hear about your problem. My name is ***** *****, I am a Tech Expert with over 20 years of experience and look forward to helping you today.

Please, note that you can click Reply to Expert to reply to me. A rating is only needed when we are finished.

Do you experience this problem only with word documents or do you have the issue with other documents and applications?

I will be standing by, looking forward to your response.
Thank you,
Jason