Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

I'm trying to resign up again for word and REALLY having a…

Customer Question
Hi! I'm trying...

Hi! I'm trying to resign up again for word and REALLY having a hard time. I'm not very computer literate. I've been using word for docs for years and it's now telling me my script ran out. I didn't even know I had one. Monique

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your computer? And what version of Word are you using?

Dell , Microsoft office

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Yes, I had computer check for viruses, I think updates avira????

Technician's Assistant: What confuses you?

I can't renew my script

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
10/2/2017
Microsoft Office Technician: Jason Jones, Computer Technician replied 10 months ago
Jason Jones, Computer Technician

I am sorry to hear about your problem. My name is ***** *****, I am a Tech Expert with over 20 years of experience and look forward to helping you today.

May I connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly? When the remote session begins, we will be able to communicate back and forth via a chat window that will appear on your computer screen.

I will be standing by, looking forward to your response.

Thank you,
Jason