NewITZone
NewITZone, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  I have been using Office Pro for 10 years and implemented applications for business use.
53509759

I need some help with activating a microsoft office 16

Customer Question

I need some help with activating a microsoft office 16 professional plus that was purchased via remote computer access
JA: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your computer? And what version of Office are you using?
Customer: Its an Asus computer not sure of the model
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: Yes it happens regularly
JA: Anything else you want the Microsoft Office Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I have found a product key that was accepted but it was from the wrong region as it was not purchased in Australia where I live and I do not know the country of origin where the computer technician purchased the product
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.
I am very sorry about your issues. Few things first:

1. Are you using a Windows computer or a Mac?
  2. Did you receive an email notification after buying Office 2016?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.
Best regards,
Jess