Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

I need help loading my office 365

Customer Question
I need help loading my office 365
Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/30/2017
Microsoft Office Technician: Byron, Computer Support Specialist replied 10 months ago
Byron
Byron, Computer Support Specialist

Hi. My name is***** you for your question and the opportunity to assist.

Do you have an established Microsoft account yet?

Office 365 is a subscription product and Microsoft requires that the account be linked to an e-mail address.

That can be the address you currently use. You can check that here: https://account.live.com

I have an account. I have been trying to get this done for 24 hours and this is my "hail Mary"
I just submitted my credit card info a couple of minutes ago

Please sign in to your Microsoft account here: https://account.live.com

At the top, click Services & Subscriptions

On the right side, click Install Office

You'll be asked for your product key on the card you have during the process.

Hi Nancy. Were you able to get the Office 365 install started?

Let me know and if needed I'll connect in and take a look at what's happening with it.

No,I have been sent back to the same place I have been for the last 24 hours.
Be advised that I will not pay for the nothing I have received

Can I connect in to your computer and take a look at what's going on?

To pay more after getting nothing seems like a bad idea

I'm not asking for more money.

If you are on a windows computer, Click this link

download.teamviewer.com/download/TeamViewerQS.exe

Else for a Mac computer, Click this link

download.teamviewer.com/download/TeamViewerQS.dmg

When the program opens please send me the numbers

for YOUR ID and Password.

Please do not close Teamviewer else I will not

be able to connect.

If I can see what's going on I can get this installed. When you entered your credit card information earlier the transaction failed.

It's usually because the bank blocked it. I'm not concerned with that.

I just need to be able to see what's going on.