Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

I am trying to have a workbook that pulls data in from other…

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to have a workbook that pulls data in from other workbooks to automatically sort when new data is entered. I have 6 columns of information and I need column 5 to sort from largest to smallest when new data is entered.

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer do you have?

HP - using excel

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Yes, installed Power Query

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
9/29/2017
Microsoft Office Technician: AnswersByEric, Computer Support Specialist replied 10 months ago
AnswersByEric
AnswersByEric, Computer Support Specialist

Good afternoon! Would you mind uploading a copy of your workbook that you need the column sorted by large to small, that way I can look at it in Excel, fix what you want, and send it back, also telling you how I did it. There is an option here to send me a file.