Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

I lost "Microsoft Word" when upgraded to Win 10, what

Customer Question
I lost "Microsoft Word"...

I lost "Microsoft Word" when upgraded to Win 10, what program can I use to do all the things Word program did??

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer do you have?

HP Laptop Pavillion

Technician's Assistant: What can I say?

I want to write letters, address envelope, and do other things, so where do I find the program???

Technician's Assistant: Welcome! How can I help with your Microsoft Office question?

Just tell me where the program "Word" is no Win 10

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Microsoft Office Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes, how can I put win 7 back on this comp?? I hate 10

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
9/29/2017
Microsoft Office Technician: John, Microsoft Office Specialist replied 10 months ago
John, Microsoft Office Specialist

Hello and welcome to justanswer. My name is***** will be assisting you today. Please give me a moment to review your question.

Did you upgrade from windows 7 to 10 recently also did you purchase this Microsoft office Word online?

Thank you

Note: - Use the reply box just below type the reply in it and click on send.

Please answer my above questions so that i can help you better.

Use the reply box just below type the reply in it and click on send.

Thank you.

Checking to see whether you still need help.

Thank you.