Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

What is my Microsoft password, don't know, yes, no

Customer Question
What is my Microsoft...

What is my Microsoft password

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reset your username and password?

Don't know

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Yes

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
9/29/2017
Microsoft Office Technician: John, Microsoft Office Specialist replied 10 months ago
John, Microsoft Office Specialist

Hello and welcome to justanswer. My name is***** will be assisting you today. Please give me a moment to review your question.

If you forgot your microsoft account password ***** you need to reset/change it.Do you have a phone number that ends with 78 ?

Thank you

Note: - Use the reply box just below type the reply in it and click on send.

Please answer my above question so that i can help you better.

Use the reply box just below type the reply in it and click on send.

Thank you.

Checking to see whether you still need help.

Thank you.