Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

Im trying to use word art to type 5 lines without it being…

Customer Question
Im trying to use...

Im trying to use word art to type 5 lines without it being on top or itself...one word on each line....Just Married 50 years ago

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer do you have?

Hp

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Yes, just had it updated

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Microsoft Office Expert to know before I connect you?

I'm starting a book with a lot of photos reviewing our 50 years...possibly 50 or more pages

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
9/28/2017
Microsoft Office Technician: Kamil Anwar, Office Specialist replied 10 months ago
Kamil Anwar, Office Specialist

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer.

Thank you for your question. I will do my best to assist you.

May i connect with you remotely and do it for you directly? Thanks

will I learn how it is done

Yes i will show you how to do it

no

Okay

What version of Microsoft word you are using?

I'm trying to do something like this
Just
Married
50
years
ago
with some centering
word 13
  • Open a new document
  • In the top menu tap on insert
  • Select word art
  • Select the type of art
  • A box will appear on the document
  • type your text on it by pressing enter after each word
  • After Typing press Ctrl+A
  • And then Ctrl+E

Let me know if this solves the issue