Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

Need assistance with an existing access database. Your

Customer Question
Need assistance with an...

Need assistance with an existing access database

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your computer? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Your response makes no sense. I'm not having issues with my computer

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
9/26/2017
Microsoft Office Technician: Richard, Software Specialist replied 10 months ago
Richard, Software Specialist

Hi there and welcome

Can you tell me please what type of database it is and what assistance you need?

Thank you

I have an Access database that I need to prepare for our new budget. This was created by someone who is no longer with the company and there are some issues with it. I have no experience with Access

Thanks

Can you tell me please the issues you are having with it?

Please let me know

I need to roll it forward to budget for 2018, there is a form that needs new departments added ,and when the frontend file is deployed, an error message pops up related to a macro

Can you use my link below

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/adulgqh5qnr60hv/AAAbn8I5x7kBekHdlBh3D1mIa?dl=0

Upload the database to it and I can then check it

How are you going with my last instructions?

I can't access this link at work. IT has blocked it. I will have to email a copy to myself and upload from my computer at home

ok, let me know when you have please

Could I email this to you?
I can send you a link via drop box, but I need an email address. I'm not sure how to add this to the link you provided. I'm new to this

When you click the link I gave you you see the option to upload, click on that and select the file please

I can also connect to your computer and do this instead.

I am not sure why you cannot uload it but try to upload to

http://ge.tt