Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

I was working on a word document, when completed I saved it,

Customer Question
I was working on...

I was working on a word document, when completed I saved it, then closed it, then 'x'ed out. It was supposed to go into a file on the desk top. When I went to retrieve it wasn't there. Oh boy help.

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your computer? And what version of Word are you using?

I've got to check it out, I'm on a different computer. Back less than 30 seconds.

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Samsung 740U,, Windows 10, office 365

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Microsoft Office Expert to know before I connect you?

WE HAVEN''T intentionally done any updates but it up- dates automatically. Coomputer skill are rudimentary.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
9/26/2017
Microsoft Office Technician: Richard, Software Specialist replied 10 months ago
Richard, Software Specialist

Hi there and welcome

Open Word, and look at recently opened and click on it there.

Does it then open it up?

Please let me know