Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

I an editing a document. It has several lines in it. I know…

Customer Question
I an editing...

I an editing a document. It has several lines in it. I know that if I draw a ling part way across the page and hit enter, the program completes the line across the page and I must back space immediately or that line can not be delegated without delegating alot of material in front and in back of the line. These lines are associated with material imported into the document and I can not remove them by deleting the associated material. How can I delete these lines.

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer do you have?

Dell laptop

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

It installs some If I don't catch it. I think it did some last week

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Microsoft Office Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I know of.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
9/25/2017
Microsoft Office Technician: AnswersByEric, Computer Support Specialist replied 10 months ago
AnswersByEric
AnswersByEric, Computer Support Specialist

Would you mind sending me a copy of the document(you can upload it here on this page), so that I can see about deleting the specific lines you are referring to, and then sending you a short video showing how it is done on that specific document?