Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

I have a huge paper due tomorrow and I was just finishing up…

Customer Question
Hi I have a...

Hi I have a huge paper due tomorrow and I was just finishing up when my Microsoft Word stop working and it is only showing my the rainbow spiral cursor thing and not allowing me to do anything. Is there any way I can save the document?

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your computer? And what version of Word are you using?

I have a MacBook Pro and I'm not sure which version of word I have

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No I havent

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Microsoft Office Expert to know before I connect you?

No I don't think so

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
9/25/2017
Microsoft Office Technician: Ricky Expert, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 10 months ago
Ricky Expert
Ricky Expert, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

How long has it been since you last successfully saved the document?