Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

While traveling in Colorado I was a recipient of an email,

Customer Question
While traveling in Colorado...

While traveling in Colorado I was a recipient of an email, 8-22-17, from Microsoft stating that I was in violation of Federal crimes of Microsoft users--citing. I had committed cyber crimes( art.1, S 8., clause 8, Art., 202 & 210.

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using?

BJLPAX&gmail.com

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Not to my knowledge

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Microsoft Office Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes, I was given the Microsoft #(###) ###-####to call for help.I ended up transmitting a ck via internet for $599.99 via internet after contacting ***** ***** for a lifetime of security.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
9/25/2017
Microsoft Office Technician: Jess M., Computer Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.
I am very sorry about your issues and I believe you were a victim of a scam. Few things first:

1. Are you using a Windows computer or a Mac?
  2. Are you still able to LOGIN or access your email account now?
  3. Is your email account the one ending in @gmail.com?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.
Best regards,
Jess

NewITZone
NewITZone
NewITZone, Computer Enthusiast