Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

G. I am at present able to send out on emails etc but am…

Customer Question
Good morning I am...

Good morning I am at present able to send out on emails etc but am unable yo receive .iam on gmail to send &receive I need to get out of gmail back onto Microsoft .my gmail address is [email protected] .com password ***** can you please help me regards ***** *****

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Yes gmail last friday

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Microsoft Office Expert to know before I connect you?

No just your help please

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
9/24/2017
Microsoft Office Technician: Viet -MS Office Tech, Computer Support Specialist replied 10 months ago
Viet -MS Office Tech
Viet -MS Office Tech, Computer Support Specialist

I'm sorry about the issue. Is there any error or message?
Do you have Windows xp, vista, or 7, 8, 10, or Mac computer?
Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you.

What's the make / model of your computer?

It looks like you are not there. We can schedule another time.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you,