Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

I have a new Dell, and I'm trying to establish the 365 day…

Customer Question
I have a new...

I have a new Dell, and I'm trying to establish the 365 day free trial for Microsoft Office, and the screen is stuck at the "sign in" or "create new account" screen. Can't "x" out of it, can't pick anything.

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your computer? And what operating system are you running?

Inspiron 15 7000

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Just got it home and turned it on an hour ago.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
9/23/2017
Microsoft Office Technician: Kris Rodgers, IT Manager replied 11 months ago
Kris Rodgers
Kris Rodgers, IT Manager

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris