Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

I'm trying to get toolbar on Microsoft edge. Aussie how do I…

Customer Question
I'm trying to get...

I'm trying to get toolbar on Microsoft edge

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your computer? And what operating system are you running?

Aussie how do I tell Whit system

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Just trying to get toolbar on internet..I got it on Microsoft office but can't figure how to get it on Microsoft edge

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
9/22/2017
Microsoft Office Technician: Jason Jones, Computer Technician replied 10 months ago
Jason Jones, Computer Technician

I am sorry to hear about your problem. My name is ***** *****, I am a Tech Expert with over 20 years of experience and look forward to helping you today.

Which type of toolbar do you wish to add to Microsoft Edge?

I will be standing by, looking forward to your response.
Thank you,
Jason