Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

St installed office home & student 2013 and its listed under…

Customer Question
St installed office home...

St installed office home & student 2013 and its listed under programs but I cannot get it to work. Word excel etc don't show on my computer at all.

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your computer? And what version of Word are you using?

Word 2002 and dell inspiron 15 windows 8.1 reinstall after failure of windows 10

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your Dell? What troubleshooting have you tried?

2 1/2 years ago i'm now starting to find office 2013, I repair computer 3 weeks ago and I'm attempting to reinstall everything

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
9/22/2017
Microsoft Office Technician: Martin, Network Engineer replied 8 months ago
Martin, Network Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don't miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

Did you install Office again after the Windows 10 failure or did it disappear after that?

NewITZone
NewITZone
NewITZone, Computer Enthusiast