Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

I need help recovering a Microsoft document which was saved…

Customer Question
I need help recovering...

I need help recovering a Microsoft document which was saved over by mistake (twice).

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer do you have?

Windows

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No I was typing on my document and I must have hit the wrong button because it suddenly deleted and instead if having 300 pages, I only had 2 I didn't realize the 300 pages had been deleted and then hit Save I then hit save a second time. It was then that I realized I had lost 300 pages

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
9/21/2017
Microsoft Office Technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 10 months ago
Aparna Indresh

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

replied 10 months ago

Could you please let me know whether it is a excel document or word document.

word
no