Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

I have money coming out of my account for Microsoft groove…

Customer Question
I have money coming...

I have money coming out of my account for Microsoft groove music bill??? im just wondering what this is because i have no idea

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your computer? And what operating system are you running?

Mac book air mac ios

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No. all i have on my computer that is involved with Microsoft is Microsoft Office

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
9/19/2017
Microsoft Office Technician: Dustin, Computer Support Specialist replied 11 months ago
Dustin, Computer Support Specialist
Experience: Since Office 2000, Ive been using, repairing and teaching the basics of MS Office to anyone with a need to learn. Worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller .

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

To be clear, this is a paid service. We guarantee our service meaning if I cant help you then you would be entitled to a full refund, but this is a paid service. If you want to proceed with paid help, I need you to answer a few questions.

Do you have an Xbox, or a windows computer?

Hello again, I never heard back from you..
Ir you still need help, reply and we can continue working on this issue. If you no longer need help, still send a reply so that I can send you the refund link.

Thank you,

Dustin S