Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

I have a friend who says he is not finding my attachments…

Customer Question
Hi ... I have...

Hi ... I have a friend who says he is not finding my attachments when sending a file from my Mac to his PC? Can you help me understand why? thank you ..

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the model of your Mac, and what operating system are you running?

I have an iMac using macOS Sierra

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

I can check but I usually do this automatically ...

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Microsoft Office Expert to know before I connect you?

No thank you .. that's all for now ..

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
9/19/2017
Microsoft Office Technician: Jess M., Computer Support Specialist replied 11 months ago
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.
I am very sorry about your issues. Few things first:

1. Are you using the Mac Mail app to send out emails? Or are you using a web browser like Safari? Or Microsoft Outlook?
  2. What email address are you using? It is Gmail? Hotmail? or others?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.
Best regards,
Jess