Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

I have a land development cash flow with GP/LP hurdle rates…

Customer Question
I have a land...

I have a land development cash flow with GP/LP hurdle rates and corresponding waterfall. The base case works fine, but if I slow absorption, too much cash flows to the next tier so the IRR hurdle isn't met. It seems as if I need a formula that will look forward and reserve for this.

Technician's Assistant: What programs and versions are you using?

Excel 2013

Technician's Assistant: What is your ideal outcome? How can we solve this for you?

Simply i need it to work

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
9/19/2017
Microsoft Office Technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 8 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

Hello, this is Bing to help here.

I am not quite sure what your actual requirement is as per the brief description in your question, but I would like to review your existing Excel file to see if I could understand it better and try my best to help. Can you please share the Excel workbook and explain the issue in details? Thanks.

here you go - choose between cash flow 1 and 2 and you'll see the problem with the IRRs

Thanks for sharing the file. Please allow me some time to review it.

Microsoft Office Technician: Bhavik Joshi, Computer Software Engineer replied 8 months ago
Bhavik Joshi
Bhavik Joshi, Computer Software Engineer

I am Bhavik. I will try my best to help you in it. Let me go through your excel file.

Can you please give me some examples like what should I enter in cash Flow 1 and 2 and what should be the value of IRR after changing it ?

NewITZone
NewITZone
NewITZone, Computer Enthusiast