Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

I created a document in Microsoft Publisher but forgot to…

Customer Question
I created a document...

I created a document in Microsoft Publisher but forgot to save it. Can I recover the document and if so, how?

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your computer? And what version of Publisher are you using?

Publisher 2010 and Dell inspirion computer

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Computer automatically updates

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Microsoft Office Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
9/18/2017
Microsoft Office Technician: Richard, Software Specialist replied 11 months ago
Richard, Software Specialist

Hi there and welcome

You closed publisher down already correct?

Please let me know